Langsung ke konten utama
thumbnail

The Journey of Projection Upgrading

0 Views 2131 Favorites 63 Chapters 5 Chapters/Week 456 Readers
Read Add to Library

In a world where spiritual energy is reviving, ancient sects that have been dormant for many years are on the brink of resurgence. Among the mundane, martial arts sects monopolize the inheritance of martial arts, while ancient immortal races roam the world. Chen An arrives at this juncture, taking on the role of a junior disciple within a faction, gazing bewildered at this world. By his side, factions engage in internal strife for power and profit, while demons cause chaos and gods and ghosts walk among mortals. Faced with such chaos, the only thing he can do is to make good use of the upgrade template he brought along.

Its working
Genre
Tags

8 Komentar

  1. Anonymous
    • Anonymous
      I really do want to update, but the site is full of errors and won't let me upload more than 245 chapters. I'm searching for a different platform, so please bear with me.
    • Anonymous
      Might not be the best site but many have started using patreon for this.
  2. Anonymous
    The story is good and readable, there's nothing else that matter more
  3. Anonymous
    • Anonymous
      After successfully translating over 300 chapters, I came across some reviews criticizing the quality of my translations. Feeling disheartened by this feedback, I ended up neglecting to update new chapters.
      Balas 205 Hapus
    • Anonymous
      The most important quality is quantity, a lot of translators update a chapter or two per month, you're doing good
      Balas 117 Hapus
    • Anonymous
      When I first started, all I wanted to do was read this novel. But then, I had a change of heart and decided to create a website to share it. As I translated the novel, I found myself immersed in the story, and before I knew it, I had already finished reading it. Quality didn't matter much to me.
      Balas 300 Hapus